Sunday, May 15, 2011

"The Coward vs. The Fearless"


So I've been gone awhile.

After finishing my year at university I moved home (well to my parent's new house) for the summer because its better than paying rent! So for the past few weeks I haven't been playing LOTRO because I've been getting to know my new community, tracking down a summer job and all that other related stuff. That stupid real life stuff... Anyways, I made a video during my free-time this weekend for CSTM's contest (that ends today). It was quite fun! I've never done something like this before and I feel good about my first result. My computer nearly died trying to record it but it was worth it.

Give it a watch and tell me what you think! If you have any questions about the video itself, most of the information on the video page should answer them! If not, leave a comment!

Watch it in 720p! It's the highest definition I could get it!




Keep your stick on the ice,
-Garrison

1 comment:

  1. Nice job & congrats on winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete